Panama Global Pass is open to U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents with a valid U.S. Passport.
Reasons for Ineligibility
Applicants may not qualify for participation in the Panama Global Pass program if they:
- Provide false or incomplete information on the application;
- Have a criminal history, have been convicted of any criminal offense or have pending criminal charges or outstanding warrants;
- Have been found in violation of any customs, immigration or agriculture regulations or laws in any country;
- Are subjects of an ongoing investigation by any federal, state or local law enforcement agency;
- Are inadmissible to the Republic of Panama under immigration regulation, including applicants with approved waivers of inadmissibility or parole documentation;
- Cannot satisfy the National Immigration Service of their low-risk status.
Applicants under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the program. If an individual does not meet the requirements of Panama Global Pass, their application will be denied.
Applicants must be in possession of either a machine-readable U.S. passport.